Central Bwankers Central Bwankers

Did someone watch it until the fourth time? :D

Verge Verge

Kyle Pulver?

I quite like the game, even if i don´t think that i understand it. Howev,er isn´t this game made by Kyle Pulver? At least I think i downloaded it some months ago from his website...

kurismakku responds:

Yeah, he is in authors list as well.. This is a Flash version ..

Tower of Heaven Tower of Heaven

Probably the best game i´ve ever played

May heaven grand you fortune... oh man, i curse this phrase!
However, this game is just perfect. The graphics, the music, the gameplay. It all fits perfectly together. When there is one thing that this game told me than it is that you have to be patient.
Oh God damend, level 9 is so hard and i died again and again and... again! Fu**!! ... YEAH, I made it... but... WHAT THE...?! I walked left... and again... Well, I think that describes my intenions about this quite well.
In some games you have to kill enemies to level up, but in this game it feels like getting expierience and leveling up everytime you get a little further in a level.

Ha, I hope you understand what I mean, all in all i spend a long time with this game and it´s already quite... hm, early^^

So, thumbs up and good night ;)

Heliosphere City Heliosphere City

Wow, I just came back to see what Newgrounds is up to these days and what did I find? Two brand new (well, more or less) Cycerin songs! I really loved Vain Star, Winterbliss, Nadir and the other stuff back then and I really like this one, too. It is somehow pretty much that kind of sound that I associate with Newgrounds. So keep it up, I'd really like to hear more of your stuff again ;)

cycerin responds:

Thanks man, thats cool, its pretty much exactly what I was going for, that classic NG audio sound. So cheesy, so good.

Day01 - Die diktatur des raben Day01 - Die diktatur des raben

I still have this one on my ipod. Unbelieveable that it´s already about 3 years old...

Avatar (Stealth Remix) Avatar (Stealth Remix)

Wow, nice tune. Seems to be the perfect sound for a beginning adventure. Maybe I´ll use it for some menu screen once...
The melody could have had a little more variety though. But it´s okay as it is. Good job! ;)

Sword Woman Sword Woman

Heya!
I found your thread at the art forum, so I just scrolled through your gallery. I especially liked this one. The pose looks great and the anatomy seems to be very natural. I couldn't have drawn that like this myself...
However, the body (especially the face) is a little pale in comparison to her clothing. Otherwise a nice picture ;)