Heliosphere City Heliosphere City

Wow, I just came back to see what Newgrounds is up to these days and what did I find? Two brand new (well, more or less) Cycerin songs! I really loved Vain Star, Winterbliss, Nadir and the other stuff back then and I really like this one, too. It is somehow pretty much that kind of sound that I associate with Newgrounds. So keep it up, I'd really like to hear more of your stuff again ;)

cycerin responds:

Thanks man, thats cool, its pretty much exactly what I was going for, that classic NG audio sound. So cheesy, so good.

Day01 - Die diktatur des raben Day01 - Die diktatur des raben

I still have this one on my ipod. Unbelieveable that it´s already about 3 years old...

Avatar (Stealth Remix) Avatar (Stealth Remix)

Wow, nice tune. Seems to be the perfect sound for a beginning adventure. Maybe I´ll use it for some menu screen once...
The melody could have had a little more variety though. But it´s okay as it is. Good job! ;)

Lately Lately

Wow, very impressive and very chilling as well. I hope you continue to make such good music ;)

JaydenMcGrathMusic responds:

thanks mate!! :) il definitely keep trying haha

Listen to Your Heart (vd Listen to Your Heart (vd

This one really would deserve the top 5.
But hey, am I the only one whose download doesn`t work? That kinda sucks, this song is really a masterpiece! Good work ;)

viewtifulday responds:

Haha I'll disagree--I'm not too proud of this one, but thanks anyway :)

Frantic Sky Racers Frantic Sky Racers

Nice and catchy, but this rather sounds like videogame music for me. At least it´s not classical

DuttonsaysHi responds:

Yeah, I forgot to change the genre while I was editing the info :P thanks for catching that!

German Bandits (Digeridoo Mix) German Bandits (Digeridoo Mix)

Yeah! Deutsche Räuber knüppeln dich immer mit Didgeridoos zusammen, wenn du es am wenigsten erwartest! Verdammt, tut das weh xD

ZiNiTY - The Green Planet ZiNiTY - The Green Planet

Great song, but this is definitly not classical ;)
rather dance i guess...

djzinity responds:

lol. forgot to edit the genre XD

anyways. thanks! ! :-)

Level Up! Level Up!

Nice and catchy, but I miss the the climax

The Joker's Plot (pt 1) The Joker's Plot (pt 1)

Love it!

And it will fit perfectly in a sneaky scene in my knight game

atmos929NG responds:

that I'd love to see :). Thank you!