View Profile Puul

All 32 Audio Reviews

9 w/ Responses

I still listen to this one up till today. It's kind of funny that it's part of my personal playlist for years now since it's such an unknown song but meanwhile it's a little bit like a part of me. A little treasure that only I possess because no one else, at least in my peer group, really knows about it.
It helped me through some pretty trippy times once and I really enjoy it every now and then while relaxing. Really really well done. You have my appriciation.

Did I ever mention that this is an awesome Audiosurf track? You should try it ;)

Psybot responds:

Haha! I have seen a Youtube video of it. Im so incredibly flattered by it :D

I still have this one on my ipod. Unbelieveable that it´s already about 3 years old...

Wow, nice tune. Seems to be the perfect sound for a beginning adventure. Maybe I´ll use it for some menu screen once...
The melody could have had a little more variety though. But it´s okay as it is. Good job! ;)

Wow, very impressive and very chilling as well. I hope you continue to make such good music ;)

JaydenMcGrathMusic responds:

thanks mate!! :) il definitely keep trying haha

Nice and catchy, but this rather sounds like videogame music for me. At least it´s not classical

DuttonsaysHi responds:

Yeah, I forgot to change the genre while I was editing the info :P thanks for catching that!

Yeah! Deutsche Räuber knüppeln dich immer mit Didgeridoos zusammen, wenn du es am wenigsten erwartest! Verdammt, tut das weh xD

Great song, but this is definitly not classical ;)
rather dance i guess...

Zinitymusic responds:

lol. forgot to edit the genre XD

anyways. thanks! ! :-)

Nice and catchy, but I miss the the climax

Love it!

And it will fit perfectly in a sneaky scene in my knight game

atmos929NG responds:

that I'd love to see :). Thank you!

Stefan @Puul